Our corporate social responsibility
A Socially Responsible Investment policy in phase with the identity of CDC Habitat Group
AMPERE Gestion currently manages declared or regulated real estate funds and the related management strategies make use of CDC Habitat’s specific expertise. The focus is on affordable, energy-efficient housing.
AMPERE Gestion’s Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) policy forms part of CDC Habitat’s CSR strategy . It is underpinned by 19 commitments.
Drawing on an investment universe of several hundred thousand units of housing managed by CDC Habitat, AMPERE Gestion has an in-depth knowledge of all sector-related issues. Its Socially Responsible Investment policy factors environmental, social, and governance (ESG) imperatives specific to the residential housing sector into the investment and management strategies of its funds and mandates.
A social impact objective
For AMPERE and the entire CDC Habitat Group, real estate is a whole lot more than just a management business. It is also a commitment that is reflected in the team culture and business plan and in a continually enhanced socially responsible investment policy.
Each fund or mandate meets public interest criteria and has a social utility component. This is also the best way of maintaining the value of our investments over time.
This commitment takes the form of objectives underpinned by quantifiable indicators.
- These strategies are in phase with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, notably in combating poverty (Goal No.1), reducing inequality (Goal No.10) and promoting sustainable cities and communities (Goal No.11).
- AMPERE Gestion has signed up to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and these are tracked in a comprehensive annual reporting procedure that is subsequently disclosed and published. In 2020, the PRI evaluation division awarded AMPERE Gestion an A+.
PRI Assessment Report 2020
Documented processes for integrating, analysing and tracking ESG criteria
Non-financial initiatives — sometimes known as “ESG” for Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance — apply to each fund or mandate. This involves a three-stage approach:
- analysing ESG imperatives using the expertise of the CDC Habitat and AMPERE Gestion teams.
- systematically documenting ESG objectives and indicators tailored to each asset category.
- measuring non-financial performance (ESG assessments at different stages over the asset’s life cycle) as well as environmental and societal impacts.
The process for integrating and assessing ESG criteria is outlined in AMPERE Gestion’s Socially Responsible Investment policy.
FLI obtains the SRI label
In December 2020, Fonds de logement intermédiaire II (FLI II) obtained the French Socially Responsible Investment Label (SRI). This label was created in 2016 by the French Finance Ministry and in late October 2020 it was extended to the real estate sector. In order to be awarded the label, businesses must comply with concrete and quantifiable environmental, social and governance commitments that are fully in phase with CDC Habitat’s ecological transition and social utility strategy.
Declaration concerning the integration of sustainability risks in the investment decision-making process of AMPERE GestionTélécharger