1st residential fund manager
Invest in housing with all of the experience of France’s No. 1 landlord
With each passing day, housing is emerging as one of the most resilient classes of assets, delivering the best long-term performance.
But not just anyone can manage a housing portfolio! You need teams, “boots on the ground” and industrial-scale organisation to maintain the buildings and provide tenants with proper services. Only the big players can generate the necessary economies of scale and leverage all the benefits of geographical diversity.
AMPERE Gestion was created with this vision in mind: enabling investors to unlock all the potential of housing, backed by the resources of France’s No. 1 landlord, CDC Habitat: 545,000 units of housing, a physical and virtual platform complete with call centres and a network of agencies throughout the country. Over 30,000 new builds every year.
Since it was created in 2014, AMPERE Gestion has set up numerous funds and mandates that provide investors with turnkey solutions for leveraging all the benefits of a secure residential housing investment.
Combining corporate social responsibility and financial performance
Aside from its financial benefits, housing plays a crucial role in sustainable development, at the juncture of three imperatives:
- equity: France does not have enough affordable housing in its largest cities.
- protecting the environment: the existing stock of housing is often obsolete and energy-intensive and private landlords struggle to make the necessary investments.
- the lifestyle revolution: changes in the family unit, teleworking and new working arrangements leading to increased demand for more affordable, scaleable and service-friendly accommodation.
As a subsidiary of CDC Habitat and the Caisse des Dépôts Group, AMPERE Gestion is at the heart of this transition to a more inclusive type of housing:
- thanks to its comprehensive offering that ranges from emergency accommodation to family housing units and includes managed and healthcare service residences;
- by crafting challenging socially responsible investment policies for its funds, underpinned by objective indicators;
- auditing the entire value chain — from construction to management and sales — to ensure complete traceability of the processes deployed.
Capital raised since 2014 79% from French investors 21% from non-French investors Dated 06/08/2023
Investment capacity Dated 06/08/2023
housing units already financed Dated 06/08/2023